Monday, September 20, 2010

Wake up and Take Control!

Dear Readers,


Have you gotten to that place where you wake up and realize that you’re not living the life that you envisioned? Do you keep making the same resolutions year after year? Do you feel like there must be more to life? The reason that I’ve decided to start this blog, is because I’ve answered yes to all of these questions.


I am tired of reading book after book, and article after article about living and not merely existing. While I gathered a lot of useful information and felt immensely motivated, the benefits were short lived. I feel frustrated, depressed and very lethargic. These negative emotions have spilled over into every area of my life . . . I am fed up.


I’ve decided that I am no longer going to merely exist. This is my time to wake up, get the hell out of my funk and take control of my life. NO MORE MEDIOCRITY!! I not only need to do this for myself but for all my readers. I know that the only reason you would be reading my blog, is because you too have answered yes to one or more of the questions.


From this point forward, you are no longer my readers, but you’re now my friends. I promise to be open and honest, I promise to take you along my journey step by step in the hope that you too will make lasting changes in your life. Once and for all, we will live the amazing life that we’re all meant to live.

Let's make this life incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment