Friday, October 8, 2010

Who are you and What's your expanded identity?

Who are you now . . . can you describe the person that you are now? Most importantly can you describe the person that you want to be (your expanded identity)?

Here's my expanded identity:
I am the designer of my life and I'm creating the most stunning masterpiece that I could. I am creating an astounding and compelling future. I take advantage of the amazing resources that are available to me. My view of the world has not been tarnished by my experiences; rather I see the world through the eyes of a child. My possibilities are endless and exciting. I am a catalyst for growth and success. I maximize my potential in every area of my life. I am outrageously happy, passionate and have an enormous zest for life. I am a leader, a partner, a lover, a friend and a daughter. I am gifted, blessed, intelligent, inspirational, compassionate, fun, adventurous and fearless. I am the provider of nourishment and the sculptor of my body. I am dynamic and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment